How to lose belly fat? Abdominal workouts do not have to be boring, brief, or repetitive. There are many exercises and different combinations that help to modify, perfect and intensify the muscular work of the entire abdominal area.
The aim of this article is to help focus on How to lose belly fat, the variety and quality of the exercises, allowing to alternate sequences and traditional routines and reach a greater number of muscle groups, with great intensity.
How to lose belly fat?
In addition to helping to look flat and toned, the abdominals are a very important muscle group that joins the upper and lower parts of the body. They provide a stabilizing function and are fundamental participants in the good practice of other exercises such as squats, strides, military press and many others.
The balance between upper and lower train depends largely on abdominal strength and stability, so working abs accurately also helps in general training, helps prevent injuries and allows you to perform other exercises more effectively.
At the end of a workout you will get to know how to lose belly fat, the abdominal area is usually one of the least tired or less painful. Although abs routines are included directly or worked indirectly, many times their workout seems to have been insufficient.
The following movements perfectly define how to lose belly fat to modify any traditional abs routine and intensify the work of all muscle groups:
Here is how to lose belly fat by Russian Twists:
- Begin the exercise sitting on the floor.
- Lift your feet in the air and cross your ankles.
- Raise the torso by focusing the force on the abdominal area and sitting on the bones of the hip.
- Keep the abs contracted and twist the torso to one side and the other, successively.
- If it is simple, take a weight, to hold it with both hands and repeat the exercise.
Here is how to lose belly fat by Commands:
- Start the exercise in a position of flexion of arms, placing the hands directly below the shoulders.
- Lower the right elbow to the floor and then the left elbow.
- Re-extend the right arm, also bring up the left arm. Then repeat.
Stability Ball Saw (Stability Ball Saw)
Here is how to lose belly fat by Stability Ball Saw:
- Stand in table position, with forearms resting on a stability ball.
- Keep your abdomen tight and your back straight.
- Move the arms back and forth simulating the movement of a saw.
- To intensify the exercise, move your elbows in a circle to the left and then to the right.
Leg climb (Leg up)
Here is how to lose belly fat by Leg Climb:
- Lie on the floor with your legs outstretched.
- Focus the strength on the abdomen, raise the back and lift a leg keeping it straight.
- Use your hands to bring your body up to your raised leg and touch your toes.
- Lower your leg and repeat with the other.
Kneeling Medicine Ball Rollouts
Here is how to lose belly fat by kneeling medicine ball rollouts:
- Stand with your knees resting on a soft surface.
- Place a medicinal ball on the floor in front of the body and place both hands on the top of the body.
- Without letting the hips fall completely, roll the ball forward until the body feels that it is about to collapse.
- Once the limit is reached, bring the ball back to the starting position and repeat.
Here is how to lose belly fat by J Turns:
- Start in a table position, with the legs located at the top of a stability ball (the center of the ball should be approximately at knee height).
- Draw a semicircle to the left with both knees, bringing them to the left (J-shaped) elbow.
- Return to the starting position and bring the knees directly to the chest.
- Return to the beginning and repeat the movement of knees but taking them this time towards the right elbow.
To get the crunches not only it is important to perfect the exercise routine and add movements. It is also imperative to perform a complete training to burn calories, maintain a healthy, low fat and high protein diet and increase hydration to improve the functioning of the body.